Catherine "Cathy" Weseluck is a Canadian voice actress who frequently works with Ocean Productions in Vancouver, British Columbia. She has done voice work for the English version of the Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog television series.
In addition to her voice-over work, Cathy is also a voice instructor and voice director. She served as the singing director on My Little Pony Tales and dubbing director on Billy the Cat.
- Hamtaro - Snoozer, Marian Haruna
- Mobile Suit Gundam - Mirai Yashima
- My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic - Spike the Dragon, Mayor Mare, Coco Pommel
- Dragon Ball Z - Kid Trunks, Chiaotzu, Puar
- Death Note - Near
- Cathy Weseluck on Twitter. Twitter (27 March 2013). Retrieved on 10 January 2016. "Nick Hoxter: Did you do any voices from Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog? / Cathy Weseluck: Yes! Though not regulars in every episode, I played Suzie, Robot, Rebot, Becky, Penelope, Cat, and a Parrot! :)"
- Cathy Weseluck at Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.