- 1 Description
- 2 Story
- 3 Team Chaotix mission
- 4 Rank requirements
- 5 Other game appearances
- 6 In other media
- 7 Trivia
- 8 Gallery
- 9 Music
- 10 Videos
- 11 See also
- 12 References
The level is set in a large casino-like area, indicated by the giant pinball tables and neon-lit paths. It features rotating dice platforms that rotate or move around in set patterns, and giant roulette wheels. It is also a course in Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing, as well as its sequel Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.
Arriving at Casino Park from an embarrassing Team Battle with Team Rose in Power Plant, Team Sonic decides to have some fun by dashing through the huge theme park despite only having 24 hours left. Team Dark must blast through the theme park to find Eggman. Team Chaotix is being put to a test of luck by having to collect 200 Rings on the orders of their mysterious client. Team Rose plays on the pinball tables to find Sonic.
Team Chaotix mission
For this assignment, Team Chaotix are told to collect a total of two hundred Rings around the stage. In the extra mission, they are required to collect five hundred Rings instead.
Ways to obtain as many Rings as possible include using the local slot machines (which give different amounts of Rings depending on their outcome), using Chaotix Recital in an area crowded with numerous robots, searching around the Pinball field and breaking Rings Item Boxes.
The following is a list of requirements to attain a rank for each mission with each team.
|Rank A||Rank B||Rank C||Rank D||Rank E||Mission 1|
|Team Sonic||40,000||36,000||32,000||28,000||<28,000||Dash through the giant theme park!|
|Team Dark||50,000||45,000||40,000||30,000||<30,000||Blast through the giant theme park!|
|Team Rose||35,000||30,000||25,000||20,000||<20,000||Play the giant pinball tables!|
|Team Chaotix||32,000||30,000||26,000||22,000||<22,000||Win 200 rings!|
|Rank A||Rank B||Rank C||Rank D||Rank E||Mission 2|
|Team Sonic||45,000||40,000||35,000||30,000||<30,000||Get to the goal ring within 5 minutes!|
|Team Dark||10:00||10:30||11:00||12:00||>12:00||Defeat 100 enemies! (Time minutes.)|
|Team Rose||4:00||6:00||8:00||10:00||>10:00||Collect 200 rings! (Time minutes.)|
|Team Chaotix||14,000||12,000||10,000||8,000||<8,000||Win 500 rings!|
Other game appearances
Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing
In Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing, both Casino Park and Bingo Highway carry elements into the Casino Park racing track with the addition of chips, BINGO balls and other related hazards. There are three tracks within the Casino Park course: Roulette Road, Pinball Highway and Bingo Party.
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
Team Sonic Racing
In Team Sonic Racing, Casino Park appears as one of the main locations in the game. It has three racetracks, each of which explore different aspects of the location. During the events of the game, Casino Park served as the site of many races between different racing teams, which were sponsored by Dodon Pa.
In other media
In the Sonic the Hedgehog comic series and its spin-offs published by Archie Comics, the Casino Park serves as the capital of Breezie the Hedgehog's business empire, Breeze Media. It was built for her by Neo Metal Sonic, and was also the site of the Chaos Emerald Championship.
- Amy states that this place reminds her of Casinopolis at the beginning of the stage. However, Amy was never playable in Casinopolis in Sonic Adventure.
- Amy was, however, was shown to live in Station Square (where Casinopolis is located).
- Team Rose can access the route Team Dark and Team Sonic take in their own mission by using a Team Blast at the goal ring and jumping across to the next platform.
- By using this technique to extend the level, the player will learn that Team Rose originally had access to the full version of the level. The Team will say quotes about the VIP Room, the Laser Protected Hallway, and the VIP Pinball Table.
- It is possible to access the VIP Room with Team Sonic and Team Dark. The player must get on the two-tiered pinball table right before they reach the VIP entrance. There is a switch on the top level of the machine that deactivates the lasers. To reach the switch, the player must avoid the green bumpers. The switch is around the middle of the table. In Team Dark's version of Casino Park, the switch is around the section with the triangle bumpers at the tail end of the table, and is relatively difficult to reach.
- When entering Casino Park, Shadow will say "Cool city". However, if Shadow is left idle he will say "What a worthless city".
|STAGE 05 : CASINO PARK||Jun Senoue||2:30|
|CASINO PARK / Original ver.||Jun Senoue||2:30|
- Guess, Gerald (6 January 2004). Sonic Heroes: Prima's Official Strategy Guide. Prima Games. p. 159. ISBN 0761544496.