This level sees whimsical castles and exploding fireworks throughout the background
Casino Paradise Zone is a vast neon base of flippers, balloons and garish bouncy blocks. Elastic flags help the player to build up speed, and a wobbling platform reminiscent of Carnival Night Zone's "Barrel of Doom" crops up in Act 2.
- Dr. Eggman must be fought in a round blue Egg Mobile along with a spiked sphere. They will both float in and out of 8 holes on the screen. The player must try to hit Dr. Eggman and avoid the spiked sphere. At the end of Act 2,
- The zone has bowl-shaped spinning drums which later appear in Angel Island Zone under different graphics.
- The level starts off with a welcome sign, perhaps a reference to early screenshots of the original Sonic the Hedgehog, which had a welcome sign at the beginning of Green Hill Zone.
- The background is similar to the background at Walt Disney World Resort's Magic Kingdom.
- This is one of the many Casino stages in the Sonic games. The others are Casino Night Zone (Sonic the Hedgehog 2), Casino Park (Sonic Heroes), Casinopolis (Sonic Adventure), Casino Street Zone (Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode I), and Sonic Generations' Casino Night.
|Casino Paradise Zone (Act 1)||Tatsuyuki Maeda, Yutaka Minobe, Hironobu Inagaki, Atsuyoshi Isemura||3:04|
|Casino Paradise Zone (Act 2)||Tatsuyuki Maeda, Yutake Minobe, Hironobu Inagaki, Atsuyoshi Isemura||2:34|
|This article or section about a game is a stub. |
You can help the Sonic News Network by expanding it!