- For the stage in the console/PC version of Sonic Generations, see Casino Night (Sonic Generations) (console/PC).
Sonic Generations (Nintendo 3DS)
The layout of Casino Night Act 1 is a full 2.5D recreation of Casino Night Zone Act 1 from the original Sonic the Hedgehog 2, allowing Classic Sonic to run, flip, and roll through its nooks and crannies. The gimmicks from the original Zone featured in this Act include Flippers, slot machines, elevators, Bumpers and Spring Catapults.
Noticeably, the playable character will receive Rings each time they bounce off a Bumper or a Drop Target instead of points like in the original Zone. Presumably, this is because Sonic Generations feature no score tally for playthroughs, as the score in the game is entirely based on the time the player took to complete the Act and the Rings they have collected at the end.
Casino Night Act 2 features a level layout unlike those in the original Casino Night Zone, being more tailored to the moveset of Modern Sonic. Most of the gimmicks from Casino Night Act 1 appears here, including Flippers, slot machines, elevators, Bumpers and Drop Targets (which function like their Act 1 counterparts), Spring Catapults, etc. There are also fast-moving platforms that the player has to use the Boost on to keep up with them.
This Act also introduces giant Eggman-themed roulette wheels that Sonic must jump across in order to proceed through the Act. On these roulette wheels, landing on a Ring symbol will grant the player fifty Rings, while landing on a Sonic symbol will grant the player one hundred Rings. To jump between the roulette wheels, the player has to press when its symbol appears.
|014||Perfection||Clear Casino Night Act 1 in 2:30.00 without taking damage!||Sound||Emerald Hill|
|015||Ring Collector||Collect 100 Rings in Casino Night Act 1 in 2:00.00!||Art||1992 Illustration|
|016||Keep the Pace||Grab Time Items and clear Casino Night Act 1 in time!||Sound||Chemical Plant|
|017||Rampage!||Defeat 5 enemies in Casino Night Act 1 in 2:00.00!||Sound||Special Stage|
|018||Special Trial||Collect 100 Rings in Casino Night Act 1 in 4:00.00!||Model||Tails|
|019||Die-Hard||Clear Casino Night Act 2 in 3:00.00 without losing a life!||Art||Illustration 1|
|020||Ring Collector||Collect 100 Rings in Casino Night Act 2 in 5:00.00!||Sound||Quick Trip to Paradise|
|021||Keep the Pace||Grab Time Items and clear Casino Night Act 2 in time!||Sound||Race to Win|
|022||Rampage!||Defeat 10 enemies in Casino Night Act 2 in 2:30.00!||Art||1993 Illustration|
|023||Stealth Attack||Clear Casino Night Act 2 in 4:00.00 without defeating enemies!||Sound||His World|
|024||Item Collector||Get all Item Boxes in Casino Night Act 2 in 0:30.00!||Sound||Super Sonic Racing|
|025||Special Trial||Clear 15 Drop Targets in Casino Night Act 2 in 6:00.00!||Model||Metal Sonic|
The following are the suggested clear times for achieving a high enough score to achieve each Rank:
|Act 1||0:00.00 - 1:25.00||1:25.01 - 1:35.00||1:35.01 - 1:50.00||1:50.01 - 2:05.00||2:05.01 - 9:59.99|
|Act 2||0:00.00 - 1:25.00||1:25.01 - 2:15.00||2:15.01 - 3:05.00||3:05.01 - 3:55.00||3:55.01 - 9:59.99|
|Metal Sonic Rival Battle||0:00.00 - 1:05.00||1:05.01 - 1:15.00||1:15.01 - 1:30.00||1:30.01 - 1:45.00||1:45.01 - 9:59.99|
- The music for Casino Night Act 2 is the same remix used for the pinball table in the console/PC versions.
- This is one of only two stages in Sonic Generations to be in both versions (although on the console version, it is only a pinball minigame), the other being Green Hill.
- It is possible to max out the ring count (999 rings) on the 3DS version's Act 2.
- Metal Sonic's battle layout is similar to the original Sonic CD battles on Stardust Speedway.
- This is the only level in the Classic Era where the Modern act does not end with a 3D scripted event.
- This is one of the four levels of the 3DS version of Sonic Generations that have appeared previously on a handheld game. The others are Green Hill, Water Palace and Tropical Resort.
- This is the only stage in the 3DS version that does not start out with Modern Sonic running.
|Casino Night: Act 1||3:02|
|Casino Night: Act 2||8:57|
|Rival Battle: Metal Sonic||1:47|