Boomerang is an American digital cable and satellite television channel that is owned by the Turner Broadcasting System subsidiary of Time Warner. It launched on December 8, 1992 as a block on Cartoon Network, seven days and two months after Cartoon Network's launch. It has aired classic cartoons since its launch.
List of program broadcasts
- Sonic Boom: The show has aired on the network in a number of countries:
- ↑ Loveday, Samantha (28 May 2015). Boomerang signs up for Sega's Sonic Boom. Licensing.biz. Retrieved on 1 September 2015.
- ↑ Boomerang Schedule. Retrieved on 2 October 2015.
- ↑ Season Two Of SEGA®'s Animated TV Series Sonic Boom™ Premieres On Boomerang This November. PRNewswire (10 November 2016). Retrieved on 10 November 2016.
- ↑ Bill Freiberger on Twitter. Twitter (23 November 2016). Retrieved on 23 November 2016. “Bill Freiberger: @cartoonnetwork is using Sonic Boom to make Boomerang more desirable. I think that's a good thing for us and them.”
- Boomerang (TV channel) at Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
- Boomerang (UK & Ireland) at Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.