The Book of Myths, also known as the Tome of Mysteries, is an object that appears in the Sonic the Hedgehog comic series and its spin-offs published by Archie Comics. It is an ancient encyclopedia that was one of the three Tomes whose source material was provided by Aurora.
The book contains articles filled with vital information on numerous magical items, realms and individuals.
The Book of Myths was owned by Knuckles the Echidna, which had been passed down by his ancestors for generations. Aside from helping Knuckles in his mission to secure a second Chaos Emerald for Angel Island, it was crucial to helping him complete his quest to locate the missing Sword of Acorns. The book has not seen recent use though, and it status following the island's occupation and liberation from the Dingo Regime is uncertain.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Archie Sonic the Hedgehog Triple Trouble, "Tttriple Tttrouble!!!"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Sonic the Hedgehog: The Complete Sonic Comic Encyclopedia, "Neo Walkers"
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 Super Sonic vs. Hyper Knuckles, "Clash of the Titans"
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Sonic Live!, "Knuckles' Quest, Part Two"
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Sonic the Hedgehog #45, "Knuckles Quest 3: A Land of Dark, a Knight of Virtue!"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #46, "Knuckles Quest 4: A Goat, a Raven, and a Swan Song!"