The Bomb Unit is an object that appears in Shadow the Hedgehog. It is an invention of Gerald Robotnik. It is used by Shadow the Hedgehog to blast through breakable walls, but it can also be used as a weapon. Bomb Units can be found in Cryptic Castle, The Doom and Lost Impact.
- Bomb Units are loosely similar to Dynamite Packs from Sonic Adventure 2 with the exception being larger.
- The Bomb Unit is very much the opposite of the Heal Unit.
- Bomb Units provide destructive power, whereas the Heal Unit provides recovery power.
- Bomb Units fill Shadow's Dark Gauge, whereas the Heal Unit fills the Hero Gauge.
- Heal Units have the same power as the Heal Cannon whereas the Bomb Unit seems to have the same power as a Grenade Launcher, or other explosive-shooting weapons.