Benjamin "Ben" Schwartz is an American stand-up comedian, actor, director, producer, writer, comedian, and voice actor who has done voice work for the Sonic the Hedgehog film series.
Schwartz is best known for portraying characters in live-action comedies, such as Jean-Ralphio Saperstein in Parks and Recreation and Clyde Oberholt in House of Lies from 2012-2016. He has also voiced characters in animated films and television shows.
- DuckTales - Dewey Duck
- M.O.D.O.K. - Lou Tarleton
- Parks and Recreation - Jean-Ralphio Saperstein
- Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja - Randy Cunningham
- Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Leonardo
- In Sonic's crossover appearance in OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes, Sonic describes Eggman as "the worst" in a way that references Schwartz's character of Jean-Ralphio Saperstein from Parks and Recreation.
- This reference would be returned by Ben Schwartz himself, as a reference is made to the line yet again in Sonic the Hedgehog 2.
- Schwartz is one of two Sonic the Hedgehog English voice actors not from the video games to also voice a character (in this case, Dewey Duck) in the DuckTales 2017 reboot. The other is Jaleel White.
- Schwartz shares his birthday with Colleen O'Shaughnessey.
- Kroll, Justin (8 August 2018). Ben Schwartz to Voice ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ in Upcoming Movie (EXCLUSIVE). Variety. Retrieved on 8 August 2018.
- Bosselman, Haley (5 March 2021). 'Promising Young Woman' Sweeps Hollywood Critics Association Awards. Variety. Archived from the original on 7 March 2021.
- Ben Schwartz at Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
- at the .