- "All For One," Part Four. The search for Mighty and Ray is over! It's pandemonium as the Sand Blasters and Eggman's Forces battle with the Chaotix caught in the middle! Will Mighty be reunited with his long-lost sister? Will she remember him? Will any of them get out alive?
All For One Part Four: Friends, Foes & Family
- Writer: Ian Flynn
- Pencils: Tracy Yardley
- Inks: Jim Amash
- Letters: Jack Morelli
- Colors: Matt Herms
- Assistant Editor: Vincent Lovallo
- Editor - Executive Director of Editorial: Paul Kaminski
- Editor-in-Chief: Victor Gorelick
- President: Mike Pellerito
- Special thanks to: Mayuka Kobayashi, Anthony Gaccione and Cindy Chau at SEGA Licensing
With the Sand-Blasters– Jack, Avery, Tex, Jolt, and Shift E. Wolf– and the Chaotix– Vector, Espio, Charmy, and Ray– are heading to the Baron's place for a prisoner exchange, but Jack wants to finally take down the old man, but ambushing the Baron. Vector then tells the team to lay low and that he has a plan; when things start to go harsh they'll grab Mighty and his sister and warp to Angel Island via Warp Ring.
The Chaotix and the Sand-Blasters make it to the Baron's Tank and find Mighty tied up, pretending to be a prisoner. The Baron tells Mighty that even all families will never get to see happiness (that very moment, he began thinking of his niece). The prisoner exchange goes well, but the Sand-Blasters' prisoners attack the Baron's tank. The Baron obviously then proceeds to attack them. The Chaotix, frustrated at the fight, then go to Mighty, but revealing his name in the process. Jack had overheard, and then grew a furious mood. He ordered the Sand-Blasters to stop the Chaotix, but they ultimately failed.
Ray goes up and tries to talk the Baron of giving up Mighty as a prisoner. However, Matilda grabs Ray and is about to punch him. Ray tells Matilda that Mighty is her brother, but she goes on of how she has no family. Ray then grows into a furious mood, yelling at Matilda on how he and Mighty went across the world to search for her, but he now did everything for nothing. Matilda then remember the past and remembers a memory of Mighty holding her as a baby. Suddenly, Jolt comes in and knocks down Ray. Matilda, knowing the roadrunner will come and take Mighty away from her, punches the bird in the air. Jack then orders a missile to come and kill Mighty. A missile comes and Matilda take the hit, by punching it. She falls on the floor, unconscious.
Furious, Mighty escapes the gate he is stuck in and throws a tank at Jack. The Sand-Blasters runs away and before Mighty can regret something he does, the Chaotix hold him back and Ray tells Mighty to remember about his sister. They wait for the Baron to finish helping Matilda. Mighty checks on her, to find that she is alright. The Baron says that she can not leave until she heals back up again. He also tells Mighty that he can visit her privately. The Chaotix then leave via Warp Ring, as Mighty tells Matilda that he will visit as much as he can. The Baron then tucks in Matilda, with a silhouette of a certain Freedom Fighter behind him......
- Bunnie D'Coolette
- Dark Egg Legion
- Dr. Eggman (mentioned)
- Prime Zone
- Baron's Tank (only appearance)
- Roboticization (mentioned)
Planting a victory flag, Vector announces that the Chaotix have pulled off "another routine investigation," leaving Beauregard aghast. As he looks over the battlefield - with Legionnaires, Sand-Blasters, the Tails Doll, UFOs, and all sorts of other chaos - he responds that it is no wonder why name of their group is the Chaotix.
- Avery the Bear
- Chaotix (mentioned)
- Dark Egg Legion
- Momma Robotnik
- Tails Doll
- This issue was revealed after Sonic Universe #50.
- This marks the final on panel appearances of Beauregard Rabbot, Jack Rabbit, and the Sand-Blasters, and Matilda the Armadillo before removal of old reality characters in prior to the reboot.
- The shape of Bunnie's silhouette at the end of the issue strongly implies that she has been redesigned. However, it appears considerably different from the design she would adopt in the Post-Super Genesis Wave reality.
- This was later elaborated upon by Ian Flynn: Bunnie's new design had not quite been finalized at this point, and the silhouette actually had her wearing a poncho to obscure the shape of her new work-in-progress body. Tracey Yardley later revealed a collection of concept sketches for Bunnie's potential new look, which would've initially had her legionized, with new cybernetic limbs.
- Mama Robotnik and Tails Doll make cameos in the off-panel.
- The ring device used to hold Mighty is a subtle nod to the same device used to hold Superman in the episode "Apokolips... Now!" from Superman: The Animated Series.