- Get ready for the truest, bluest and way-past-coolest Sonic Super Special Magazine issue ever made! The world's first Sonic comic magazine has got your hook up for everything new in Sonic video games and comics - featuring an all new comic adaptation of the latest SEGA video game smash hit Sonic Lost World! At a full 20 pages, Sonic Lost World is the longest video game adaptation yet to be featured in an issue of Sonic Super Special Magazine, but that's not all! Get ready to explore new settings, new villains, and a new Sonic comic universe landscape in the aftermath of the Sonic/Mega Man crossover event! Plus all the super special features you love!
Sonic Lost World
Treasure Team Tango - Part One: The Salida
Home, New Home
One Step Forward...
- Interview with Ryan Jampole
- The "plus" on the initial cover is based off the "plus" from Sonic Mega Collection Plus.
- The art accompanying Jon Grey's section includes an image of Eggman's many sidekicks from other media. Only Decoe, Bocoe and Bokkun were excluded, as Sonic X is currently off limits to Archie. Among them were Sleet and Dingo, Robotnik's henchmen in the Sonic Underground. The duo are shown amongst the other henchmen, with Orbot and Cubot rejecting the duo for "not being on the list". Grey has stated in the past to having a great disliking of Sonic Underground.
- When the issue was first announced, it was believed that this would be the debut of the Sonic Lost World tie-in story (making it the second new story to appear in the Magazine). However, the story would instead end up making its debut in Sonic Halloween Comic Fest 2013.
- In the image of the new Sally, Bunnie and Rotor on the cover, Bunnie is drawn with cheek tuffs, something which her current post-Super Genesis Wave design lacks.
- This issues reprinting of "Treasure Team Tango: Part 1" was done to promote the release of Sonic Universe Volume 6: Treasure Team Tango, released around the same time.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.