- 1 Official solicitation
- 2 Featured stories
- 3 Reprinted stories
- 4 Other features
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- Get ready for a super special edition of the Sonic Super Digest! Featuring an all-new story continuing the hit Sonic Comic Origins mini-feature blasts into your hands as that boisterous southern belle, Bunnie Rabbot, takes center stage! Learn how everyone's favorite bunny bomber overcame her tragic disability to grow into the freedom fighting powerhouse she is today! Then, continue the fun with more classic adventures from the Sonic comic library as well as special features focusing on the brand new Sonic Comic 'Universe only Archie Comics and Sonic Super Digest can bring!
Sonic Comic Origins: The Belle in the Machine
- Writer: Ian Flynn
- Pencils: Lamar Wells
- Inks: Rick Bryant
- Colors: Matt Herms
- Letters: Jack Morelli
- Assistant editor: Vincent Lovallo
- Editor & Executive director of editorial: Paul Kaminski
- Editor-in-Chief: Victor Gorelick
- President: Mike Pellerito
- Publisher: Jon Goldwater
- Special thanks to: Tyler Ham & Anthony Gaccione and the Character Business and Licensing Department of SEGA Corporation
As the Freedom Fighters' training simulation aboard the Sky Patrol continues, Bunnie contemplates how she came to this point in her life. Growing up in Mobotropolis, she tried to be refined, and dreamed of marrying a gentleman and becoming a hair stylist when she grew up. However, her life changed when Dr. Eggman invaded Mobotrpolis and took it over. The attack left her badly injured, forcing Dr. Charles the Hedgehog and Rosie Woodchuck to take her to Charles' laboratory. Using his Roboticizer, Chuck turned Bunnie into a cyborg, allowing her to survive her injuries. However, the adjustment proved difficult, with Bunnie feeling that she had been horribly changed.
However, she found friends-her future teammates-who helped her to return to a sense of normalcy; Antoine even made her feel that she was still beautiful. Bunnie soon decided to join the Freedom Fighters, but as time went on her original limbs became outdated. Determined to stay in the fight, she decided to undergo an upgrade, but-as she informed Antoine-risked never becoming fully organic again. Antoine supported her decision, and later proposed to Bunnie, who accepted and became his wife. With her trip down memory lane over, Bunnie returned to the present to join her teammates in their exercise. She concluded by reflecting on her life and noting that while it had not turned out as she had expected as a child, she would not have it any other way.
Trouble in Paradise Part 3: Undercover
Trouble in Paradise!: Stuff of Heroes
Wave of Change Part One: First Ripples
Thicker than Water Part One
- Our Top 10 Favorite Things About The New Sonic Comic Universe: This section lists the most popular subjects to be introduced to the Sonic the Hedgehog comic book series and its spin-offs following the events of Sonic and Mega Man: When Worlds Collide. The articles are ranked as follows:
- Take a Closer Look at the New Designs for the Original Freedom Fighters: This section present the design changes to Sally, Antoine, Rotor, Bunnie and Nicole following Sonic and Mega Man: When Worlds Collide.
- The Planet-sized Jigsaw Puzzle!: This section features a summary of the story about the Freedom Fighters and their mission to restore the planet from the Shattered World Crisis.
- Coloring Page!: A coloring page of Sonic.
- Pin-Up Pages:
- This is the first Archie Comics title to reprint comic stories from the Post-Super Genesis Wave timeline.
- The pose in which Sonic is seen running in for the final panel of "Sonic Comic Origins: The Belle in the Machine" looks very similar to the pose he is in on the cover of Sonic X #1.