The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- 1 Official solicitation
- 2 Reprinted stories
- 2.1 Tales Of The Great War - In The Beginning
- 2.2 Retro Activity
- 2.3 I, Robotnik!
- 2.4 Tales Of The Great War - Part One: The Shout Heard 'Round the World!
- 2.5 The Truth is Out There
- 2.6 Tales Of The Great War - Part 2: The Big Bad One
- 2.7 Don't Call it a Come Back!
- 2.8 Tales Of The Great War - Part 3: Enter... Robotnik
- 3 Other features
- 4 Gallery
- Sonic the Hedgehog is the longest running video game-inspired hit comic ever!
- Signaling a momentous change for the Sonic the Hedgehog series, Sonic the Hedgehog Archives 19 features flashbacks, time-twisting plots, and the reappearance of important figures long thought dead. Sonic himself is transformed to his contemporary form, as King Elias returns to reclaim his throne in the Kingdom of Acorn... and all of our heroes brace for the return of their greatest adversary.
- SONIC ARCHIVES VOLUME 19 collects issues #71-74 of the Sonic the Hedgehog comic book.
Tales Of The Great War - In The Beginning
Tales Of The Great War - Part One: The Shout Heard 'Round the World!
The Truth is Out There
Tales Of The Great War - Part 2: The Big Bad One
Don't Call it a Come Back!
Tales Of The Great War - Part 3: Enter... Robotnik
- Pro Art:
- Pinup page of Sonic romancing Sally while Dr. Robotnik stands menacingly in the background. Presented in black-and-white as a coloring page. Pencils by Dick Ayers and inks by Ken Penders.
- Pinup page of Sally in the Great Forest. Presented in black-and-white as a coloring page. Pencils by Suzanne Paddock and inks by Pam Eklund.
- Pinup page of Knuckles, Sally, and Geoffrey St. John preparing to ensnare a group of Robians in a net. Presented in black-and-white as a coloring page. Pencils by Gordon Purcell and inks by Andrew Pepoy.
- Who's Who: This section features brief data files compiling the following characters and subjects in the Archie Comics' Sonic the Hedgehog series:
- What's What:
Who's Who Profiles
What's What Profiles
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.