Archie Knuckles Archives Volume 6 was the intended sixth and final volume of the Knuckles Archives graphic novel series published by Archie Comics. This volume would have contained reprints of stories from Knuckles the Echidna #28-#32. The volume was intended to release but was later removed from listings entirely after numerous delays.
- 'Archie Comics' hugely popular spin-off series continues in high quality graphic novel format. It's been a long, strange journey for Knuckles. Once the lone Guardian of Angel and last of his kind, he has been thrust back into his long-lost culture, joined in age-old battles, and learned the secrets of his forefathers! Knuckles now tangles with matters of the heart as he confronts his feelings for Julie-Su. He must choose between his duty and his friendship with Sally Acorn. And he must confront a terror from his childhood... All this and more in this final installment to the Knuckles Archives!
- KNUCKLES ARCHIVES VOLUME 6 collects KNUCKLES THE ECHIDNA #28-32 plus special features!
- This volume is the only volume in the Knuckles Archives series to not have the cover art drawn by Patrick Spaziante. This would also be the only cover in the series to feature Knuckles in his modern design.
- Said cover art was later recycled and used as a pin-up page in Best of Sonic the Hedgehog Comics: Ultimate Edition.
- Knuckles Archives Volume 6 first had a fall 2014 release planned. Like many graphic novel releases intended for early 2014, it was pushed further into 2015. Eventually, this book was removed from all future release listings, and has remained as such ever since. While it is never been explained why the book was not released, it could be due to complications brought up by the infamous lawsuit between Archie Comics and Ken Penders, head writer of the Knuckles the Echidna series.