- The epic adventure of Sonic's original "friendly nemesis" continues in the next exciting installment of the Knuckles Archives series! Knuckles and the Chaotix find themselves divided across the world! Knuckles is summoned by the mysterious Athair to help the weary Lost Tribe finish their age-old exodus. But when the Days of Fury threaten to tear Mobius apart, can Knuckles save them all? Collecting Knuckles the Echidna #10-15!
The Forgotten Tribe - Part One of Three: The Other Road Taken
The Forgotten Tribe - Part Two of Three: Covenant
The Forgotten Tribe - Part Three of Three: Journey's End
The Chaotix Caper - Part One of Three: The Unsuspecting!
The Chaotix Caper - Part Two of Three: A Tenuous Grip on Reality!
The Chaotix Caper - Part Three of Three: Picking up the Pieces
- Knuckles Archives Volume 3 Cover Process: A page featuring the design process of the front cover for Knuckles Archives Vol. 3.
- Secrets from the Floating Island: A chapter featuring various intro page sketches from Knuckles the Echidna #13, Knuckles the Echidna #14, Knuckles the Echidna #15 and Knuckles the Echidna #16, as well as cover sketches from Knuckles the Echidna #13, Knuckles the Echidna #14 and Knuckles the Echidna #15.
- This volume's release was delayed in a lot of stores, due to a cease and desist order being issued to Diamond Comics Distributors by the legal representatives of Ken Penders.
- On the cover, the rings that Knuckles and the Chaotix are holding are a reference to the video game Knuckles' Chaotix, in which the gameplay involved playing as two characters tethered together.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.