Amy Rose the Hedgehog is one of the main characters in the Sonic Boom series. She is an anthropomorphic hedgehog and the organizer, archaeologist and overall backbone of Team Sonic, a heroic group devoted to defending the peace of their world.
Concept and creation
For the tone of Sonic Boom, Big Red Button Entertainment aimed for Amy to appear as a more "capable" character who would be appealing on her own and make her rise up from being one of the subordinate characters she tends to be in other games. As such, her design was made more "agile and graceful" to make her a strong, able-bodied female character, allowing her to perform difficult physical tasks and make them look easy.
Additional concept art for Amy showed her wearing a purple scarf, similar to Sonic's, as well as longer stockings (possibly tights) that completely covered Amy's legs.
Amy is virtually identical to her main series counterpart, except that she appears slightly taller and thinner. For attire, Amy wears both a red hairband (which her main series counterpart also wears) and a red one piece top with a white collar, yellow buttons on the her left side and a lavender sarashi around her waist. She also wears white gloves, purple sports tape and golden ring bracelets around her wrists, purple stockings, and red-violet shoes with pink soles and toes, gray straps and pink plate with two yellow buttons on top. She also occasionally wears her Communicator.
In addition to her usual clothes, Amy has a number of additonal attires:
- At the Awardy Awards, Amy wore a purple tiered dress with light purple circles on it, a light purple waist band, white evening gloves, a small purse, and black medium-heeled shoes.
- For underwater missions, Amy has her own high-tech attire which includes a light pink wetsuit with a white stripe on each side and her face icon on the chest, pink flippers resembling her shoes, and a transparent pink face mask attached to an oxygen tank on her back.
- For cold weathers, Amy has a purple beret with a red-violet band and white puff ball, a red-violet jacket with a white waist belt and thistle hemline, a short lavender winter cape with thistle edges, a thistle scarf, red-violet and grey mittens with purple cuffs, and pink, white, red-violet and purple winter boots.
- One time, Amy wore a waiter uniform, which included a short-sleeved white shirt, a black vest, and a black bowtie, that she wore over her usual outfit.
- For soccer matches, Amy has a soccer uniform that includes a white and blue t-shirt with a blue chest logo shaped like Sonic's head, long white socks, and white shoes with blue laces and red soles.
- On holidays, Amy has been known to wear a red and white Santa Hat and a red version of her dress with golden buttons and pink fur covering the collar and hemline. In addition, she wears a black belt with a golden buckle, black sportstape, golden bracelets, red gloves, pink stockings, and black and red versions of her shoes with pink and purple cuffs and white fur balls on top.
Amy is smart, independent, strong, and confident. She is a natural leader and organizer, but also a perfectionist who needs everything to be just right and will take action to ensure it. She also tends to take charge of everyone around her, though she cannot help it since she knows what others want before they do. She is overall sweethearted and has ballerina-like gracefulness, but also a capable and tough cookie. Amy similarly takes great pride in her expertise in archeology, and thus hates when people shows her up in that field. For all her confidence though, it is hinted that she has insecurities which she covers up by bossing others around. She is also sometimes shy about admitting her true feelings for others.
Amy is most of the time the sensible member on her team and the most emotionally mature of them, offering common sense when the rest of the team gets carried away. She is eager to help her friends and takes care of them all, making her somewhat the mother of her group. More often that not, she sees herself as a psychiatrist and tries to encourage the people around her to talk openly about their feelings, which her friends (particularly Sonic) are not so fond of. She is likewise fair-minded and is the first to give support if someone is in need, regardless of past transgressions or her own dislike, while attempting to understand both sides of an argument to keep the peace and solve the problem. She is also very peppy and an optimist, though it makes her sometimes come off as naïve, and when on a mission she tries to keep the team optimistic as much as she can.
Amy is normally very charitable and thinks of herself as a refined and elegant woman. Underneath her self-described "cute" and "girly" demeanor though, Amy keeps an explosive and scary temperament that is quick to rise up when she feels provoked. However it also sometimes rises up when she is being competitive, like when she was designing a car for herself. It can also rise up when one of her friends does something either stupid or something she does not like, such as when Knuckles messed with her throw pillows or when Sonic said that her rug was old. This side of her is unforgiving and brutal, especially when she sees others messing with her friends. If pushed, Amy will snap into a vicious, unrestrained and intimidating fit that unnerves friends and foes alike. Contrary to her charitable nature, Amy shows as well occasionally bouts of rudeness, snarkiness and selfishness when looking out for herself. Amy also stands strongly by the ideals of being an independent modern woman and has a distaste for gender stereotypes.
Amy is extremely attached to her hammer, which is her most precious possession. She considers it her whole identity and skillset, and she tends to sink into a hysterical fit and deep depression when she thinks she has lost it for good. Another particular quirk about Amy is her interest in arts and crafts; she can often be found practicing different artforms with elusive materials and has a habit of making decorations out of whatever she has on hand. She also shows a noticeable passion for noble causes such as charities and recycling, which (more often than not) has been exploited by her enemies when they lure her into traps.
Powers and abilities
Amy has a high level of agility and acrobatic skills which let her execute physical feats that would normally be difficult for someone else, such as performing body flips, balancing perfectly on beams and walk across them, and landing safely from large falls with fluidity and grace. Amy is also a great fighter who knows martial arts to perfection. In a battle, she is capable of holding her own, and is described as a heavy-hit combatant whose skills match the combat-orientated Knuckles'. If angry enough, Amy can fight exceptionally better than normal, to the point where she can overpower a foe who had the rest of Team Sonic on the ropes. Amy also wields her hammer to perfection and is highly adapt and knowledgeable in its usage. Being both very powerful, graceful and fluid with it, she can combine its powerful strikes with her own acrobatic skill, ensuring no movement with it is wasted. Amy is also a remarkable fast runner, which lets her keep up with Sonic while running. Amy's reflexes are sharp enough to let her detect incoming attacks outside her field of vision.
Amy possesses strong leadership and organization capabilities, and is a quick thinker and tactician of considerable intelligence. She came up with a plan to bring down Eggman's Big Boy mech while coordinating her team twice, and she was able to calculate how to bring down Tails' house safely from the Rock-cyborg when setting an ambush. Amy is also a history buff who has studied the legends and lore of her mysterious world and has useful knowledge of the ancient areas that she explores with her friends.
Amy is quite the accomplished decorator with a real feel for color and shape. In addition to setting up atmospheric and detailed lunches, she could spruce up Eggman's lair so well that it was accepted by the highly-standard Modern Lair Magazine after it was unquestionably dismissed. She is also a great cook and can make delicious cookies. Under Sticks' tutelage, Amy has as well become an accomplished wilderness survivalist, having earned her teacher's acknowledgement, though she is still not as resourceful in this field as Sticks is.
Weapons and equipment
Amy's primary weapon is her hammer, a large pink and yellow hammer capable of dealing massive damage with no excessive efforts, which she can summon out of nowhere at will. Amy mainly uses her hammer as a melee weapon, though she has also been known to perform acrobatic stunt with it, either utilizing it as a hook to swing around bars (or similar structures) or a spring pole for enhanced leaps. She is also able to use it as a long-range weapon by throwing it as a projectile with efficient accuracy.
Besides her hammer, Amy wields a Communicator, a multifunctional and waterproof smartwatch created by Tails. This device allows Amy wide-ranged radio communication between similar devices. It can as well generate its own Enerbeam (an energy tether that can latch onto objects or form a makeshift whip/rope), run mobile apps, tell the time, interface with Amy's tech-based equipment for remote operation, and assume other powers. It also comes with its own tracking device.
Sticks the Badger
The wild girl Sticks the Badger is Amy's teammate and best friend. The two of them are very close, with Amy in particular standing by Sticks' side through thick and thin when she needs support, no matter what. As a testament to the bond they share, Amy would, as the only one, provide Sticks with unwavering support every step of the way during the time the Village turned against the badger. Also, as a symbol of their friendship, they each own a joinable BFF necklace.
While Amy helps Sticks adapt to civilization, Sticks is willing to go to extremes to protect Amy. Together, they are a solid team, showing well-oiled collaboration in different situations, like combat and wilderness survival. They also occasionally have girls-only activities where it is just the two of them hanging out together. While their different personalities make it difficult for them to find common ground during such events, they nonetheless always manage to make compromises that satisfy both of them, showcasing the strength of their friendship.
While good friends with Sticks and admitting she is nice deep down, Amy has difficulties getting along with her behavior at times. In addition to viewing her as downright crazy, she once called her "pathetic and hopeless." Amy also thinks that Sticks is immature, and the inconsiderate attitude Sticks sometimes shows her makes her feel unappreciated. At the same time however, Amy can see the perks in Sticks' primitive methods and is willing to learn from them, just like Sticks learns from her. Also, while Amy accepts Sticks for who she is, she is not above encouraging her to act more lady-like, if only to help her better fit into society. Amy can also not help make decisions for Sticks without regards for her opinions when she believes she is in the right.
Like the rest of her team, Amy is normally unnerved by Sticks' paranoia and stays skeptical about her theories, although she tries to be more gentle about breaking it to her. However, she always apologize for doubting her when she is proven wrong.
Sonic the Hedgehog
Sonic the Hedgehog is Amy's teammate and friend, although they have a complex relationship. As it turns out, Amy secretly has romantic feelings for Sonic, so much that she keeps a photo of him in her purse and once had a homemade doll of him. As stated by Tails, she has an "unhealthy attachment" to him. However, she is not obsessed or constantly fawning over Sonic, and is very shy about admitting her true feelings for him; when UT almost told about her crush, she got nervous and defensive. As a result, she tries covering up her crush whenever it presents itself and insists her relationship with Sonic is only platonic. She can also not help feeling jealous when she sees Sonic flirting with other girls.
Despite her concealed feelings for Sonic, Amy keeps a healthy and loyal friendship with him. During their battles with Lyric, Amy even chose Sonic over the world to save his life. The two also often hang out and go on missions together without too many squabbles, and Amy serves at times as Sonic's voice of sensibility. Regardless of her feelings for Sonic though, Amy is well-aware of his flaws, which tend to make them bicker. She is often frustrated by Sonic's laid-back and snarky behavior, which sometimes clash with her bossiness and perfectionism, and the occasional inconsiderate attitude he shows her makes her feel unappreciated. While Amy tries to make Sonic be more open about his feelings, he is very reluctant to do so and will rather avoid such discussions. When Sonic does open up about how he cares about her though, Amy becomes very moved by his sincerity. She also thinks that Sonic is immature. Amy is also cautious about leaving Sonic without supervision due to the trouble he can cause, and will not hesitate to threaten him with her wrath when he steps out of bounds.
Knuckles the Echidna
Knuckles the Echidna is one of Amy's teammates and friends. However, their relationship is sometimes strenuous due to their opposite viewpoints which causes a great deal of arguing. While Amy is elegant, intelligent and plans strategically ahead, Knuckles is macho-minded, dimwitted and would rather face trouble head-on without any plan at all. Also, when Sonic is out of the picture, the two of them tend to argue over who should be in charge.
According to Knuckles, Amy thinks of him as no more than a "piece of meat." While she tries to be formal and supportive towards Knuckles, she usually has her patience tested by Knuckles' slow wit and his refusal to listen to her. More often than not, Amy loses her temper when dealing with Knuckles' obstinacy and stupidity, causing her to lash out at him with heavy (if not hurtful) criticism. She does not think highly of Knuckles' intelligence either, though she is aware that there are boundaries that she should not overstep. Amy is also cautious about leaving Knuckles without supervision due to the trouble he can cause and will not hesitate to threaten him with her wrath. Additionally, the occasional inconsiderate attitude Knuckles shows her makes her feel unappreciated.
Despite all of their conflicts, Amy and Knuckles are loyal teammates who always have each other's back. Above all else, Amy helps fill out the kind of loneliness Knuckles gets about being the last of his kind by being the family he longs for. Very devoted to each other, Amy shows genuine concern for Knuckles when he is in way over his head. Likewise, Amy always make peace with Knuckles at the end of the day as she realizes how badly she has behaved. They also work well together in combat, even having their own maneuvers.
Miles "Tails" Prower
Miles "Tails" Prower is one of Amy's teammates and close friends. Having no significant issues about him, Amy keeps a good relationship with Tails despite seeing him as naive and timid. They are overall loyal teammates whose eagerness complement each other, and each of them will come to the others' rescue without hesitation whenever one of them is in trouble. While Amy respects Tails however, she also tends to view him as the child among her friends; one time, she even thought he was adorable rather than tough. As such, she can get emotional when she sees Tails prove his growing maturity.
Amy thinks that Tails, like her other friends, is immature, and the occasional inconsiderate attitude she gets from him makes her feel unappreciated. Also, when experiencing snide remarks from Tails (intentional or otherwise), Amy is quick to respond to him with anger. In addition, she has issues about Tails leading her. Compared to her other friends, Amy tends to question Tails' dubious inventions and designs more strongly.
Like the rest of her team, Amy's sworn enemy is Dr. Eggman, whom she generally dislikes. However, their relationship is complex. While Amy will not hesitate to fight Eggman to stop his evil plans, they keep a passive relationship outside their battles where they let each other be nearby without seeking conflict.
Out of everyone on Team Sonic, Amy is the one most sympathetic towards Eggman, having more than once tried consulting him and analyzing his behavior to help him with his emotional issues, and has often commiserated with him over his trouble. She is also usually the first to think that Eggman is not plotting anything evil when he appears innocent. Regardless, she will not hesitate to bash his face in when she thinks he is up to something. Amy, like her other friends, also finds Eggman to be a total joke. Because of her constant victories over Eggman, Amy tends to underestimate the doctor and forget how devious he can be.
Amy and Eggman share a common interest in Fuzzy Puppies which Amy taught him to play. This has allowed them to form a part-time friendship; while they agree to remain enemies while fighting, they come together in their spare time to play Fuzzy Puppies, and usually have a great time doing it.
Amy is shown to dislike T.W. Barker a lot. This began early on when he did not think she could be of use in his circus and made her a clown instead. Barker similarly thinks very lowly about Amy. In fact, Amy is the only member of Team Sonic to have directly frightened him after she demanded Barker to stop making Knuckles pay unfair bills.
Bea the Bee
Bea the Bee is Amy's beloved pet Bee Bot, a robot formerly in service to Dr. Eggman. Though enemies at first, Amy took pity on Bea after she found her broken, but still functional, body on the battlefield. Amy subsequently took it upon herself to nurse Bea back to health, eventually naming her and adopting her as her pet. From then on, the two of them became very close and did all sorts of activities together. Their bond proved so strong that even after Eggman took control of Bea, Amy could still make Bea react to her commands.
- Team Sonic
- Shadow the Hedgehog (to a degree)
- Vector the Crocodile
- Bea the Bee
- Team Cybonic
- Dr. Eggman
- Metal Sonic
- Shadow the Hedgehog (sometimes)
- Lyric the Last Ancient
- T.W. Barker
- Lightning Bolt Society
- Mark the Tapir
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Harrison, Reid (9 May 2015). "Into the Wilderness". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 25. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Lachenaud, Marine; Lachenaud, Cedric (22 April 2017). "Eggman's Brother". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 76. Boomerang.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 3.7 3.8 3.9 Harrison, Reid (31 October 2015). "Cabin Fever". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 50. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Banker, Mark; Lieblich, Doug (8 November 2014). "The Sidekick". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 1. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Baraou, Anne (18 March 2017). "Robot Employees". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 71. Boomerang.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 Grenier, Benoit (25 February 2017). "Knine-to-Five Knuckles". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 68. Boomerang.
- ↑ Steven Frost (4 November 2014). Twitter. Retrieved on 6 November 2014. “Tailsfan: Just curious but are the characters in Sonic Boom the same ages as their game counterparts? / Steven Frost: Same characters, same world. / Tailsfan: Thanks! Just clarifying I meant between the mainline Sonic series and the Sonic Boom series. Not sure if I was clear. Sorry :p / Steven Frost: Oh, gotcha. There isn't really any sort of official difference in age, but the way they act comes across maybe a bit older.”
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 8.2 8.3 8.4 8.5 8.6 8.7 File:Amy (Boom) profile.png
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 9.2 9.3 Grenier, Benoit (11 March 2017). "Unnamed Episode". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 70. Boomerang.
- ↑ Gralewski, Françoise (7 October 2017). "Lair On Lockdown". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 98. Boomerang.
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 11.2 11.3 Moarbes, Charles-Henri (29 August 2015). "Bro-Down Showdown". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 41. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 12.0 12.1 12.2 12.3 12.4 12.5 SONIC BOOM. Characters: Amy Rose. Archived from the original on 29 November 2014. Retrieved on 25 July 2014.
- ↑ Mike Williams (6 February 2014). Sonic Boom Brings a Brand-New Sonic to Wii U, 3DS and TV. Retrieved on 13 February 2014.
- ↑ 14.0 14.1 Spencer (3 June 2014). All About Creating Sonic Boom: Rise Of Lyric With Big Red Button. Retrieved on 5 June 2014.
- ↑ 15.0 15.1 15.2 Alexa Ray Corriea (6 February 2014). Why Sega handed Sonic over to Western studios and gave him a scarf. Retrieved on 25 February 2014.
- ↑ GamerHub.TV Staff (2 June 2014 10:00 AM). Sonic Boom Gameplay Preview Interview. Retrieved on 11 October 2014.
- ↑ 17.0 17.1 17.2 Lieblich, Doug (22 November 2014). "My Fair Sticksy". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 5. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Raut-Sieuzac, Natalys (24 December 2016). "I Can Sea Sonic's Fear From Here". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 59. Boomerang.
- ↑ Raut-Sieuzac, Natalys (4 March 2017). "Blackout". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 69. Boomerang.
- ↑ Saisselin, Peter (29 April 2017). "Do Not Disturb". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 77. Boomerang.
- ↑ Freiberger, Sam (5 August 2017). "Victory". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 91. Boomerang.
- ↑ http://www.sonicthehedgehog.com/boom/
- ↑ 23.0 23.1 Kellie (25 February 2014). Go Behind the Scenes with Sonic Boom. SEGA Blog. Sega. Archived from the original on 3 March 2014. Retrieved on 25 February 2014.
- ↑ 24.0 24.1 24.2 24.3 24.4 Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (4 February 2017). "Mech Suits Me". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 65. Boomerang.
- ↑ 25.0 25.1 25.2 25.3 25.4 Raut-Sieuzac, Natalys (12 September 2015). "Fire in a Crowded Workshop". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 43. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 26.0 26.1 26.2 26.3 Which Sonic Character Are You?. Facebook. Retrieved on 20 February 2015. “You are Amy! You're a sweet, capable, natural leader. You are eager to help your friends and are the first to give support if someone is in need. Although you are confident in your abilities you are sometimes shy about admitting your true feelings for others. Deep down you are just a crazy pizza man who juggles and sings.”
- ↑ Joshua Yehl (16 July 2014). Archie To Publish Sonic Boom Comic Book Series. Retrieved on 17 July 2014.
- ↑ 28.0 28.1 28.2 28.3 Amy Rose - Personnages - Sonic Boom (French). Retrieved on 22 December 2014.
- ↑ 29.0 29.1 29.2 29.3 29.4 29.5 Lieblich, Doug (8 November 2014). "Can an Evil Genius Crash on Your Couch for a Few Days?". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 2. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 30.0 30.1 30.2 30.3 Harrison, Reid (22 August 2015). "Tails' Crush". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 40. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 31.0 31.1 31.2 31.3 31.4 31.5 31.6 Sonic Boom #1, "Getting a Little Boulder Part One of... Er... One"
- ↑ 32.0 32.1 32.2 32.3 32.4 Robinson, Cindy (25 March 2017). "Give Bees A Chance". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 72. Boomerang.
- ↑ Harisson, Reid (24 October 2015). "Role Models". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 49. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (11 February 2017). "FiendBot". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 66. Boomerang.
- ↑ Harrison, Reid (10 September 2017). "Vector Detector". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 96. Boomerang.
- ↑ Sonic Boom #3, "Hammer Spaced"
- ↑ Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (28 February 2015). "Aim Low". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 15. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (24 January 2015). "Dude, Where's My Eggman?". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 10. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 39.0 39.1 Banker, Mark; Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (7 February 2015). "Circus of Plunders". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 12. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 40.0 40.1 40.2 40.3 Harrison, Reid (17 October 2015). "Designated Heroes". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 48. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 41.0 41.1 Sonic Boom #2, "Knuckleduster"
- ↑ Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric
- ↑ Harrison, Reid (13 July 2015). "Chez Amy". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 27. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 44.0 44.1 44.2 44.3 44.4 Watson, Mitch (22 November 2014). "Fortress of Squalitude". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 6. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Raut-Siezac, Natalys (25 April 2015). "Let's Play Musical Friends". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 23. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Derrien, Jean-Christophe; Liemt, Romain Van (6 December 2014). "Eggheads". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 8. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Sanzaru Games (21 November 2014). Sonic Boom: Shattered Crystal. Nintendo 3DS. Sega. Area/Level: Sonic's Shack - Comic prequel.
- ↑ Flynn, Ian (17 November 2016). "Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Worse-er". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 58. Boomerang.
- ↑ 49.0 49.1 Kellie (29 May 2014). Introducing Sticks to the Sonic Boom Franchise. Archived from the original on 2 June 2014. Retrieved on 30 May 2014.
- ↑ Q-N-C's Toy Shop, Sonic Boom: Shattered Crystal
- ↑ 51.0 51.1 51.2 51.3 51.4 51.5 51.6 Trueheart, Eric (17 July 2015). "Closed Door Policy". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 31. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 52.0 52.1 52.2 Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (24 June 2017). "Sticks and Amy's Excellent Staycation". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 85. Boomerang.
- ↑ 53.0 53.1 53.2 Harrison, Reed (16 May 2015). "Eggman Unplugged". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 26. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Raut-Siezac, Natalys (15 July 2015). "Curse of the Cross Eyed Moose". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 29. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Sonic Boom #4, "Sticks and Stones"
- ↑ Bill Freiberger on Twitter. Twitter (4 December 2016). Retrieved on 4 December 2016. “Bill Freiberger: Sonic and Amy have a complex relationship.”
- ↑ 57.0 57.1 57.2 Matt Santori-Griffith (23 February 2015). Inteview: SONIC Goes BOOM with Bill Freiberger. Comicosity. Retrieved on 24 February 2015.
- ↑ 58.0 58.1 Lieblich, Doug (10 December 2016). "The Biggest Fan". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 57. Boomerang.
- ↑ 59.0 59.1 59.2 59.3 Polsky, Dave (15 November 2014). "Translate This". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 3. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Banker, Mark; Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (29 November 2014). "Double Doomsday". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 7. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg; Freiberger, Bill (27 May 2017). "Robots From The Sky Part 4". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 81. Boomerang.
- ↑ 62.0 62.1 62.2 62.3 62.4 Lieblich, Doug (18 April 2015). "The Curse of Buddy Buddy Temple". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 22. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Raut-Sieuzac, Natalys (28 January 2017). "Knuck Knuck! Who's Here?". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 64. Boomerang.
- ↑ Polsky, Dave (14 February 2015). "Unlucky Knuckles". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 13. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 65.0 65.1 Burke, Kevin; Wyatt, Chris (8 April 2017). "Muckfoot". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 74. Boomerang.
- ↑ Harrison, Reid (16 July 2015). "Chili Dog Day Afternoon". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 30. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (21 March 2015). "Dr. Eggman's Tomato Sauce". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 18. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Van Liemt, Romain; Derrien, Christophe (21 February 2015). "The Meteor". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 14. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Harrison, Reid (10 October 2015). "Fuzzy Puppy Buddies". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 47. Cartoon Network.