"Agent of Mischief" is the seventy-fifth episode of the anime series, Sonic X. It first aired on 15 April 2005 and 15 April 2006 in France and the United States respectively.
- Amy Rose
- Christopher Thorndyke
- Cream the Rabbit
- Dr. Eggman
- Knuckles the Echidna
- Miles "Tails" Prower
- Rouge the Bat
- Shadow the Hedgehog
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- "Gotta Go Fast" - Opening theme (USA and CAN)
- "Sonic X" - Opening theme (AUS, NZ and UK)
- "Gotta Go Fast" (shortened) - Closing theme
When Bokkun shows everyone Eggman's message (telling that the Metarex are starting to gather at galactic coordinates (0-0-0) because of a thousand-year prophecy), the gang starts lifting off to go beat the Metarex once and for all. They leave Shadow behind. However, the Chaotix find Shadow and offer him a ride to galactic coordinates (0-0-0) on their spaceship.
Once Sonic and the gang reach (0-0-0), they find the Metarex fleet there, ready while a Planet Egg warps in from another universe. The Egg is in the center of a planet of water, which, combined with the light of the Chaos Emeralds, help Dark Oak, Black Narcissus and Pale Bayleaf to mutate into a giant plant-dragon named Final Mova. Final Nova then charges into the Blue Typhoon and destroys it from the inside in an attempt to get the Master Emerald. However, Sonic's fleet intervene and start attacking the planet, but then Sonic is catapulted into the air by a pillar of water. Dark Oak then swallows Sonic, who plunges face-first into the planet, and Dark Oak proclaims "Ha! Now Sonic the Hedgehog, how can you hope to defeat us? Water is your weakness, and our strength! Now forestation will be unstoppable!"
Meanwhile, Chris infiltrates Dark Oak's ship to blow Eggman, Bocoe, and Decoe out. At the same time, Shadow and the Chaotix fight more Metarex. Eventually, the ship comes apart to reveal a giant tree, which attaches to the aquatic planet and starts growing to an unimaginable size.
- The timer on Bokkun's television bomb has been changed in the English dub.
- In the English dub, the scene of Bokkun explaining that Eggman, Decoe, and Bocoe have been captured by the mothership removes the animation of Decoe and Bocoe getting caught and Bokkun running away.
- After Bokkun's bomb explodes, Bokkun laughs at everyone before receiving a slap from Knuckles. The dub changes this to Bokkun trying to make a joke about it, before being told off by Cream.
- Certain scenes have been rearranged for the English version. Two examples include: a scene of Dark Oak dramatically posing as the Chaos Emerald in the tree is revealed is moved to the beginning, as well as a different scene of Shadow getting cornered by the Chaotix.
- The whole scene of the gang conversing as the Blue Typhoon takes off, including a scene where Rouge flirts with Knuckles after he tries to stop Sonic from worrying Cosmo, was wholly cut.
- A scene of Cosmo running off from the gang, saying she'll only be in the way of their success, followed by Tails convincing her to return, was removed from the dub.
- Cosmo flashbacking to previous episodes as she states in her mind that she total confidence that Dark Oak will be defeated is cut from the dub.
- Vector complains to Espio that Shadow "should be more respectful to recurring characters", followed by Espio and Charmy reinforcing their status as extra characters. The dub changes this to Vector saying "That's the last time I pick up a hitchhiking hedgehog." and the other two complaining on a loss of money paid to them.
- The scene of the Chaotix debating on the loss of their office was cut in the dub.
- The scene of Vector stating he thought that the Chaotix would earn payment by following Bokkun was cut from the dub.
- When Final Mova is first revealed, it makes quiet growling noises. This is changed to loud roars in the dub.
- Final Mova's original roars are replaced with cheaper sounding roars in the dub.
- In the dub, Final Mova taunts Sonic as he goes into Planet Aqurius. In the original, Final Mova says nothing.
Title in other languages
|Japanese||森化の日||The Day of the Plantations|
|French||Le jour des plantations||The day of plantation|
|German||Das Aufforsten beginnt||The forestation begins|
|Italian||Salvare la galassia||Save the galaxy|
|Spanish||El día de las plantas||The day of the plants|
|Polish||Anioł Złośliwości||Angel of Malice|
|Russian||День озеленения||The day of forestation|