Sonic Rush Adventure
13 Votes in Poll
What's on your mind?
13 Votes in Poll
Hey guys, I don't like to talk much, but dude;
Very old pages being edited all the time. I can understand the 'Sonic the Hedgehog page' being edited all the time because people are probably always finding out new official information about him. But old pages on video games (for example 'Sonic Generations'); how much new information can you possibly be getting on a decade-year-old game that you guys probably still edit that page now - Do people just look at the page and go 'I don't like how this is worded', and then change it to their own 'wording'?
Why was this user blocked? It's depressing.
Three amazing users who have made SNN a great place for me:
@RetinaRays01 for being awesome on the SU project, being an incredible artist and for helping me out with some issues I had.
@Josiahblaze for always welcoming new users and trying his best to help out with any problems people have. I'd also like to congratulate him on becoming a moderator a while back; I wasn't on SNN before.
It is without doubt, that so many of you here are amazing! I can't mention everyone, plus, I don't actually know if I'm allowed to make posts mentioning people's user names. Thanks to you all anyway - dude, I haven't seen a better wiki than this one bro
And if he did, why , does he need the computer room?
Leave your opinions down below.
Sonic Forces is not a bad game. In fact, I really do like it. Ahem, I like the gameplay. Playing as Modern Sonic, Classic Sonic, and Avatar is very very fun. The story could’ve been better. I think that instead of Eggman having already taken over the world, the plot could’ve been about the Resistance stopping him. Also, the part with Sonic spending six months in space was basically an excuse for “We can’t think of any more ideas.” They did expand on it in the comics. In issue #8, Silver did explain what was happening when Sonic was in space (just for the record, I love the IDW comics.) Maybe, instead of being in space all that time, Sonic could be on the battlefield with his friends. Like Sonic 06 (a masterpiece of a game), throughout the levels, you could be able to switch characters.
Sonic Forces overall rating: 80% (4 stars)
It's the one were you have to collect chilli dogs for eggman, well I thought about it when reading the chilli dog page lol
I. Want to apologise for yesterday's post
Dont get me wrong I stand by what I said Exept one thing
My Sally rant
I w zbigniewatched some satam and she's not that bad sure still annoying for me but I kinda dislike satam anyway
Sorry if I offended any die hard satam supporters yesterday I will admit I was blinded by loyalty to underground so I've taken a break to watch some aosth for a bit and it's okay
I honestly think she is wierd but okay not as bratty as I thought she would be I thought she pwould be the peach of the satam
31 Votes in Poll
12. Sonic Labyrinth. This game revolves around slow movement, you can't jump, the time limit makes this more annoying, don't ever play this game. It's terrible
11. Sonic Blast. If you told me a year ago that this was a bootleg or a prototype for an unreleased game, I'd believe you, no cool ideas, boring special stages, and graphics that make the first Donkey Kong Land look like Mario Kart 8.
10. Sonic Spinball. Also seems like a bootleg, like Blast, this gives off unfinished vibes with questionable physics.
9. Sonic 2. This game is way too hard, screen crunch or not, this has no excuse to be this bad on the GG when the Sonic 1 port had tweaks from the MS version to make it more forgiving on this type of hardware, Sonic 2, no changes, just the MS title that was bad already, made worse due to screen crunch. And the next two GG platformers did what this game did a quadrillion times better.
8. Sonic Drift. The mere release of this game confuses me. A racing game featuring the company mascot was a Japan exclusive Game Gear title, You'd think this would be released on the Genesis and have a bit more content, 2 of these 3 issues were however fixed in...
7. Sonic Drift 2. More characters, an international release, and various locations from the games, this easily tops it's predecessor, both of these games are harmless but they still should've been on the Genesis.
6. Mean Bean Machine. It's Mean Bean Machine, enough said.
5. Tails Skypatrol. A simple game that only takes a few minutes, and is just pretty harmless overall. I also like how the stage aesthetics are lifted from Sonic 2 on Genesis.
4. Sonic 1. This is pretty much a traditional platformer with some speed sections, and when being ported from the Master System, the sprites and layouts were tweaked, unlike some #9s on the list I know.
3. Tails Adventure. Unique without being annoying, distinct playstyle, new villains, and a nice bit of lore for the Japanese release, but at the end of the day, it's still a side game.
2. Sonic Chaos. This is a better Game Gear Sonic 2 than the actual Game Gear Sonic 2, really derivative, but a great way to get into the series.
Sonic Triple Trouble. Uses gimmicks that work well, new villains, lots of great mechanics, a fun side villain, and excellent graphics, I'd say this is enough to be an honorary Genesis game, up there with 1, 2, CD, 3, And Knuckles.
How would you rank these?
Or is Team Sonic Racing perhaps the most forgettable Sonic game to exist?
I just had to post this:
According to the user's description, it was designed by Yuji Ukawa and used at Tokyo Game Show 2001.
What if the Chaos Emeralds had elemental powers? Which element would you give to each colour? For me it would go like this.
BTW I'm doing this based on when they came out
Aosth - it's okay kinda nonsensical but it's actually got good elements
Sonic and tails feel like actual friends not like sonic kidnapped tails you can tell in this show they feel like close friends who have been trough a lot together my best example is the ending of tails new home
Robotniks insults make the show pretty good because the feel like they should be cencored a lot of the time makes you sit there and question how they got away with this
And sonic sez
All of it
Satam - LITTERAL TRASH
Idk how you can like this show its kinda the worst it has noting good Exept the intro when the intro is done that's when it ends
Underground - perfect
You all knew this was coming but I ADORE this show
Amazing voice acting
The story is actually good unlike satam I find the show much more intriguing than the trash heap that is satam will ever be
The charecters all all amazing especily manic sonia can be a brat but she's okay I can wt least tolartste her compared to Sally acorn
Robotnik or robuttnik is pretty much amazing and I will admit sleet is kinda cute not gonna lie
Theme song and music
AMAZING SHOULD BE THE ONLY MUSIC IN SONIC of only we had crush 40 versions 😔
Sonic x - solid anime
Pretty good not as good as underground or aosth but okay
Theme songs okay
Shadow is amazing best bit
Boom - chill
First sonic cartoon I saw so I am nostalgia blind bit it's cool 😎
Shadow is amazing as always
The comedy is decent
Eggman is wierd
And JESUS CHRIST KNUX GOTA GET OF THE STEROIDS
and there you gius go leave your rangink int the comments
I'm going to try to organize the eras of the series, transition games will signify the change from one era to another
Classic Era: Sonic 1 to Sonic R. The series rivaled Mario for a few years until slowing down due to poor decisions
Transition Game: Sonic Adventure
Adventure Era: Sonic Adventure to Shadow the Hedgehog. Games took on a diverse approach with bigger stories, more characters, and several playstyles
Transition Game: Sonic 06/ Rush
Dark Age: Sonic 06 to Sonic Free Riders. Attributes of the Adventure era stuck around, but which ones were present in the games varied and the series was in a rough patch, with Sonic Unleashed, the big multiplatform games were pretty stripped down.
Transition Game: Sonic Free Riders
Pandering Era: Sonic 4 to the present: Anything the past 2 eras built up had been destroyed, the games were reinvented with the painfully simple Sonic Colors. Games were either filled with nostalgia bait, awful stories filled with jokes and bad voice acting, or gameplay that was praised for being competent, sometimes all three. Ambition is gone, the franchise is being carried by fans and social media. Creators are seeing the forest for the trees, thinking games are liked for gimmicks like Wisps and Classic Sonic, not for being fun. It's a different dark age, but a dark age nonetheless.
Is there any evidence to suggest that Shadow is impervious to bullets outside of his transformations? The closest thing I've seen besides the STH game opening is Shadow running through bullet fire in the Sonic 06 intro.
68 Votes in Poll
And it doesn't look the best
With how Tails arrived on earth at the end of the Sonic The Hedgehog movie, And how Sonic had unlimited energy, It had me thinking: This could mean something. With how the movie stated Sonic has unlimited power, And Two days after Sonic defeated Doctor Robotnik, Tails showed up, I thought: What if Sonic's energy is connected to the Chaos Emeralds and the Master Emerald? They have unlimited power in the Games & The Comics. The Master Emerald could have chosen Sonic to possess that power, Giving him the speed and strength that he has. It could be like the Chaos Force. That could be why Tails has 2 tails, And if knuckles shows up, It could be the reason why he's so powerful. Tails could be trying to gain Sonic's trust to bring him back to the place Tails came from, To help collect the Chaos Emeralds and unleash Super Sonic. It was stated that Sonic's powers are Chaos Energy in the Official Movie Novelization. Knuckles can come in and try to kill Sonic & Tails because he wants to be the only one who can use Chaos Energy. Maybe that could lead up to Knuckles teaming up with Robotnik to defeat Sonic & Tails.