5 Votes in Poll
What's on your mind?
Regardless if you think the movie will be terrible or not, what if Sega would still forward permission for a video game to be based after the movie? As in developed by Paramount Digital Entertainment and published by Sega?
1. Sonic the hedgehog
2. Shadow the hedgehog
9. Freedom fighters including Sally, Bunnie, Antoine, Rotor, and Scourge
9. Metal Sonic and Omega
9. The Babylon rouges
10. Mighty and Ray
Well, not as much as it bothered other people. Yes, I know about the voice actor problem.
I'm just saying this of what I think so don't start a war with me I think the reason sega and sonic have Ben failing is because they are listening to the fans all the time I think it's about time for sega to take a break from sonic and work on somthing original for once and stop listening to the fans sega needs to go out and do there own thing and have there own ideas and I hope u agree with me
If u do type 1
If u don't type 2
Should I remake the Sonic Movie Trailer and fix Sonic?
1 for yes
2 for no
what if the forceful removal of chaos energy had mad sonic a lycon, but rather permanently left him in his hulk-like wolf state, how would this affect him?
- Vector shouldn't be with Silver and Blaze, Chaos is good for it. Vector should be in Team Chaotix if Charmy and Espio would be playable characters.
- Zavok... I have no problem with him but I think so many fans would be so happy if he got replaced by Mr. I'M NOT WEAK...
- No, I don't want the Babylon Rogues be in the game. They should always race with hoverboards in my opinion.
- Cream? Everyone cries for her... Sorry but I prefer the Chao squad over her...
That's all from me. What's your thoughts?
Why I love TSR voices and how they fit them perfectly?
I really love Blaze and Silver’s new voices in TSR. Bryce Papenbrook to me is the most fitting voice for Silver because he makes him sound like a early teen like he is along with having him to sound much friendly, nicer, and calmer than his older counterpart.
With a voice like this you can believe . Silver is a naive and inexperienced young time traveler with the way he sounds. It’s sounds very realistic for the character as a actual teen while sounding calm, relax .
Giving them a younger tone is a good thing?
Pete Capella and Quinton Flynn I believe makes Silver sound to serious and not giving him a friendly playful youthful feel. It’s sounds very realistic for the character as a actual teen while sounding calm, relax .
Pete Capella and Quinton Flynn I believe makes Silver sound to serious and not giving him a friendly playful youthful feel . At the end of the day Silver isn’t Shadow so he isn’t suppose to be serious and TSR makes him character.
Rivals, 06, and Forces is just to serious in character for me so I definitely prefer his newer voice. I hope the voice actor was for TSR stay forever besides Knuckles and Omega. I hope that Bryce Papenbrook stays permanently as Silver since his voice is non scratchy , youthful, calm and collected, and a friendly happy character.
Same with Blaze even though I believe all of Blaze’s voices sound the same but i really love Erica Lindbeck because she sounds like a teen girl instead of a woman like her first rush voice. Blaze and Silver a teens not 30 years old so it's more fitting for them to sound like teens so I don't see why people are complaining about the voices because there just perfect for me and I hope that they stay.
Why is their character types in the first place? Their wasn't in All-Stars.
how are the special characters organised? all other characters are organised by alphabetical order, but not the specials.
Recently, I've been starting to watch Digimon: Fusion and Marvel Avengers: Ultron Revolution, two of the programs that feature today's (and some past) voice actors. Quite a few of them feature in the former and Roger Smith, Travis Willingham and Laura Bailey feature in the latter. I'm enjoying listening to their voice work. I think their's is just as good as the Sonic games.
I wonder if anyone else has been doing the same thing too. Does anybody else watch these programs, or anything else I haven't listed? Discuss.
What I least like about Sonic Boom
1. Sonic Boom is one of my three favorite Sonic TV series.
2. Sonic Boom reminds me Crash Bandicoot and TY the Tasmanian Tiger video games series.
3. I like the redesigns of Sonic, Tails and Knuckles and the design of the new character Sticks the Badger.
4. I like better Amy Rose in Sonic Boom, she least know better than to force Sonic to be her boyfriend and even too shy too admit her crush on him than her original video game counterpart and I can enjoy watching this Sonic TV series without being annoyed by Amy especially when she annoying Sonic.
5. The Sonic Boom: Rise of the Lyric video game is one of my favorite Sonic video games that are at least an adventure game as two of my most favorite Sonic video games Sonic Adventure and Sonic '06.
What I least dislike about Sonic Boom
1. The TV series isn't at the same time darker and edgier least as the video game adaptation Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric and there are most only standalone and 11-minutes episodes.
2. Both I and probably SEGA would have done something different with Amy Rose and Sticks the Badger's clothes, I would redesigned Amy to have longer hair/quills and her hairband to hold all her hair/quills backside of her head as her Classic design and Perci's hairs/quills and wear red top, yellow bandana scarf and red skirt with white strim over the skirt and I liked better and would designed Sticks the Badger to wear fur skin boots and fur cuffs just as some of her prototype designs or more SEGA-style and not fur skin clothes.
3. I didn't like Knuckles personality in Sonic Boom, he's stupid and not serious as opposite of his original video game counterpart.
4. There aren't more Sonic video game characters than Sonic, Tails, Amy, Knuckles, Shadow and Vector.
5. There are no other humans than Doctor Eggman.
6. Shadow the Hedgehog appears in only three episodes.
7. There are no backstories and origins of the characters.
8. Sticks the Badger isn't also playable in Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric video game.
9. There are most no traditional Sonic video games elements like the Chaos Emeralds and rings.